The West Yorkshire Association of Acute Trusts is part of West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership. West Yorkshire Association of Acute Trusts (WYAAT) is an innovative collaboration which brings together the NHS trusts who deliver acute hospital services across West Yorkshire and Harrogate. It is about local hospitals working in partnership with one another to give patients access to the very best facilities and staff.
The six hospitals trusts who make up WYAAT are:
- Airedale District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- Harrogate & District NHS Foundation Trust
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
Our vision is to create a region-wide, efficient and sustainable healthcare system that embraces the latest thinking and best practice so we consistently deliver the highest quality of care and the best possible outcomes for our patients.
Find out more about West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership here.